Staying in Busan for Chuseok? Free on Saturday evening? Come watch your local football side Busan IPark!
There are several special events and promotions for the game v Asan Mugunghwa FC (22nd September, 19:00 kickoff at Busan Gudeok Stadium).
At the game (9/22):
Gudeok Song Festival:
– Residents living in Seo-gu are to participate in the festival.
– Qualifications before 18:00. The final 2 will compete to become Champion during half time.
Air-Busan Danstar semi-final:
– Amateur dance competition before kick-off, on the pitch at the Gudeok Stadium. The Core vs Sunshine.
Player autograph event:
– Before kickoff, in the concourse of the general admission stand, just to the left of the general admission entrance.
– U20 S. Korea national team player Lee Sang-jun (Winger and Full back) and Park Kyung-min (Fullback) will be signing autographs between 18:30 and 18:50.
National team star Kim Moon-hwan event:
– Free hugs from the Korean national team star!
– Next to the ticket box, from 17:30 to 18:30, before the game.
– Free rice cake for all paying attendees.
– Traditional play zone (Jegichagi, tooho, yuttnoti) for all spectators.
SEASON TICKET PROMOTION:
Regular match price is 10,000원. However, buy a season ticket now and gain entry to all four of Busan IPark’s remaining home games PLUS any home playoff games for just 20,000won.
This is a great deal, you only need to come to two games to break even.
Premium seat season tickets are also available for 30,000 won, and VIP seats (including VIP lounge access – F&B provided) are available for 80,000 won.
– Normal stand: 20,000
– Premium stand: 30,000
– VIP table seat: 80,000