Restaurant Closed After 24 People Got Food Poisoning After Eating Kimbap


Local health authorities have conducted an investigation against a food poisoning case involving a number of customers who were affected after eating at a popular restaurant in Geumjeong district of Busan.

According to a report from the Geomjeong Public Health Center in Busan, salmonella bacteria was found to have caused the food poisoning on 24 people who had eaten kimbap at the popular restaurant in Seo-dong, Geumjeong district on the 16th of April.

Since the 21st, the office of Geumjeong District has ordered the restaurant to terminate its operation.

The restaurant wasn’t named due to libel laws in the country.

blank
BeFM Newshttp://www.befm.or.kr
Listen to Busan's only English radio station at 90.5 FM. News reports at 10 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm, 8 pm and 10 pm live.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Twice-weekly updates to your inbox

The Latest

Busan
broken clouds
18 ° C
18 °
18 °
72 %
2.1kmh
75 %
Mon
20 °
Tue
22 °
Wed
23 °
Thu
23 °
Fri
24 °

Dine & Drink

Travel