Restaurant Closed After 24 People Got Food Poisoning After Eating Kimbap


Local health authorities have conducted an investigation against a food poisoning case involving a number of customers who were affected after eating at a popular restaurant in Geumjeong district of Busan.

According to a report from the Geomjeong Public Health Center in Busan, salmonella bacteria was found to have caused the food poisoning on 24 people who had eaten kimbap at the popular restaurant in Seo-dong, Geumjeong district on the 16th of April.

Since the 21st, the office of Geumjeong District has ordered the restaurant to terminate its operation.

The restaurant wasn’t named due to libel laws in the country.

blank
BeFM Newshttp://www.befm.or.kr
Listen to Busan's only English radio station at 90.5 FM. News reports at 10 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm, 8 pm and 10 pm live.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Twice-weekly updates to your inbox

The Latest

부산시, 온라인으로 외국인 유학생 유치에 박차

부산시와 부산국제교류재단은 국립국제교육원과 함께 9월 22일부터 25일까지 Study in Korea 웹사이트(studyinkorea.go.kr)에서 「2020 부산광역시와 함께하는 사이버한국유학박람회」를 개최한다고 밝혔다.

City of Busan Providing Quarantine Guidance to Education Centers

Busan Metropolitan City Office of Education is providing four sessions of special joint quarantine guidance to academies, teaching centers, and others that started Monday and will continue until October 11th. 
Busan
broken clouds
23 ° C
23 °
23 °
56 %
6.7kmh
75 %
Wed
22 °
Thu
23 °
Fri
24 °
Sat
22 °
Sun
22 °

Dine & Drink

Travel